Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chocolate fun Easter

  
This morning at chocolate fun Easter I had my cornflakes with some yogurt.  While I ate my breakfast I was patting my dog. Suddenly I turned into a glorious Easter egg.

At that fun loving moment my mum came in my mum was stoked. I looked like a cute sweet little tiny Easter egg.  My mum picked me up and cried “Are you OK?” I cried “Yep”. After she put me in the fridge she cried again “Bye Bye.”

Later the next day my Mum got me out of the fridge. I cried “I’m melting.”  Meanwhile at the door was my sister.  Mum quickly put me back in the fridge.  When my sister came in she looked in the fridge.  She found me. She said “Can I have the Easter egg in the fridge?”  Mum said “Yes.”. Gobble, gobble. Mum said “Wait don’t.”  “Sorry I ate it?”   She said “Noooo.” 

Then my Mum woke me up and it was all a dream.  Mum cried “Wake up.”  Suddenly I opened my eyes.  I said “I had the weirdest dream.”  Mum said “Come, have some breakfast.”  I said “OK.”

By Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. funny story did you think the dream was scary I kinda did "ha ha"
    niamh!!!!

    ReplyDelete